I’m Diane Cohn, financial advisor with Maxim Partners. We’re not like most investment advisory firms. Here are six things you should know about us:
- We manage portfolios for investors looking for better returns. That’s our focus.
- Our biggest benefit to clients is access to an incredibly talented portfolio manager. He’s a former analyst, investment banker, management consultant and entrepreneur.
- What really sets us apart, is our pay-for-performance option for qualified investors. That means, if you don’t make money, we don’t get paid. And it’s actually how we prefer to work.
- We use advanced strategies, typically available only to hedge funds, as appropriate for your investment objectives, risk tolerance, and financial situation. Unlike hedge funds, you retain control of your money at all times.
- We are fiduciaries, which means, we put your interests first. We’re compensated only by client fees—not by commissions or kickbacks or anything else.
- We’re an independent firm. Not tied to any one set of products, the entire free market is at our disposal. And we don’t stuff your account with expensive, generic mutual funds, either. We select stocks, bonds, and the occasional ETF, after careful, proprietary analysis.
So that’s what we do.
Not happy with your current returns?
Call me. Maybe we can help: 775.313.6666
About Diane Cohn
Diane Cohn is a financial advisor with a background in real estate. After suffering significant losses in the collapse of 2008, she vowed never to be blindsided like that again. Now she helps others avoid similar fates. Want to see professional money management in action? View her personal account statements.